Want to Join the Babiators Crew?
Operations Coordinator for International Accounts
About BabiatorsBabiators, named one of “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes Magazine and one of Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing companies, is the leading sunglasses brand for babies and kids with over 2.5 million pairs sold. In addition, Babiators recently acquired The Brushies, the world’s first finger-puppet, silicone toothbrush.
Babiators is now eight years into our mission of protecting children’s eyes with safe, durable, and awesome sunglasses. We're excited for this opportunity to broaden our focus to this important mission of improving dental hygiene for kids too. Needless to say, there’s lots of fun work to be done!
About the RoleWe are looking for a self-motivated, high-performing individual to join our International Accounts team. The Manager of Sales Operations for International Accounts will do a variety of things to support strong revenue growth by supporting existing international accounts and as well as building new accounts. This employee will become an expert level user of the Babiators customer and order management system (NetSuite) and will work closely with both our international account buyers and our order fulfillment center. This role reports to our Director of International Sales.
Specific responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the set up and onboarding for all international accounts
- Manage the sales process from the receipt of the order form through invoicing/payment
- Ensure all international account orders are received, packed, and shipped accurately and on-time
- Lead the international accounts receivables efforts from invoicing to payment
- Oversee the administration of our Lost & Found Guarantee for distributors
- Maintain sales tracking and reporting tools
- Attend trade shows and sales meetings as required
Key Success Factors – the Right Person for this Role:
The ideal candidate will bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to learn and master the ins and outs of the international business, is willing to roll up his/her sleeves where needed, and enjoys a fast- paced and results-oriented culture. This role will be great for you if you’re awesome at:
- Effectively managing multiple, competing priorities
- Working independently and problem solving
- Staying organized and keeping track of lots of details and information
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative working relationships with others – in person and over e-mail/phone
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Excel and other Microsoft Office Programs