Want to Join the Babiators Crew?
Sales Operations Associate
About BabiatorsBabiators, named one of “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes Magazine and one of Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing companies, is the leading sunglasses brand for babies and kids with over 2.5 million pairs sold. In addition, Babiators recently acquired The Brushies, the world’s first finger-puppet, silicone toothbrush.
Babiators is now eight years into our mission of protecting children’s eyes with safe, durable, and awesome sunglasses. We're excited for this opportunity to broaden our focus to this important mission of improving dental hygiene for kids too. Needless to say, there’s lots of fun work to be done!
About the Role
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team. The Sales Operations Associate will perform a variety of tasks to support the business by executing operational activities across all of Babiators’ brands and sales channels. This employee will become an expert level user of the Babiators customer and order management system (NetSuite), as well as our customer service platform (Zendesk), and will also become the go-to resource for our Lost & Found Guarantee. This role will work closely with all channels of our business: direct-to-consumer, domestic wholesale, and international distributors. This role reports to Babiators’ Operations Manager.
Specific responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage customer service responses to all international customers (both DTC and distributors) via Zendesk
- During our high season (~April-June) provide overflow support for domestic customer service emails via Zendesk
- Enter and invoice wholesale orders in NetSuite
- Lead the wholesale receivables efforts from invoicing to payment
- Oversee the administration of our Lost & Found Guarantee for both domestic and international customers
- Respond to telephone inquiries from wholesale customers
Key Success Factors – the Right Person for this Role:
The ideal candidate will bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to learn and master the ins and outs of the Babiators business, is willing to roll up his/her sleeves where needed, and enjoys a fast-paced and results-oriented culture. Babiators runs on a lean team, and all team members must have a willingness and ability to be cross-trained and help out other team members as needed.
This role will be great for you if you have:
- The ability to manage large amounts of information with keen attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and proactively problem solve
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to switch gears quickly and move from task to task
- Excellent organizational skills, including prioritization
- An ability to learn new software and data management systems