Texas Elementary School Shooting Relief
“The road to freedom, here and everywhere, begins in the classroom.” - Hubert H. Humphrey
Our hearts are broken at the news of the mass shooting that took the lives of 21 people, including 19 children, on May 24, 2022 at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.
We believe that a classroom should be a place for our children to play and grow, not one where terror and tragedy continues to strike. As parents, we must act.
Babiators will be donating 20% of sales proceeds to Everytown from 5/25/22 through 5/29/22. Please consider donating directly or through a purchase on our website. For those seeking additional ways to get involved, we will be sharing more resources below.
Enough is enough. Let’s work together to make our schools safe so that no family has to experience this loss again.
Resources for Parents
- Talking to Children About the Shooting
- Tips for Parents/Guardians to Support Youth After a Tragedy
- Tips for Talking With and Helping Children and Youth Cope After a Disaster or Traumatic Event
Support Organizations Making An Impact
- GoFundMe Texas Elementary School Shooting Relief
- Newton Action Alliance
- Sandy Hook Promise
- Protecting Our Students
- National Education Association
How to Get Involved
- Support an organization dedicated to ending gun violence in our schools
- Share these words of encouragement with teachers and educators who are struggling across the country
- Contact the office of Rep. Tony Gonzales by phone if you are a mental health expert willing to help those impacted
- Contact The San Antonio Legal Services Association if you are an attorney licensed in the state of Texas and are willing to volunteer (Texas Residents)
- Donate blood in the upcoming days and weeks to South Texas Blood and Tissue (Texas Residents)