Join the Crew
The Babiators Crew is currently hiring for a Digital Content Coordinator.
Digital Content Coordinator – Charleston, SC
Babiators, named one of “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes Magazine and one of Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing companies, is the leading sunglasses brand for babies and kids with over 2.5 million pairs sold. In addition, Babiators recently acquired The Brushies, the world’s first finger-puppet, silicone toothbrush.
Babiators is now eight years into our mission of protecting children’s eyes with safe, durable, and awesome sunglasses. We're excited for this opportunity to broaden our focus to this important mission of improving dental hygiene for kids too. Needless to say, there’s lots of fun work to be done!
About the Role
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team. The Digital Content Coordinator will perform a variety of tasks to support the business by executing creative and operational activities across all of Babiators’ brands. This employee will create content for and manage all Babiators social media accounts as well as respond to customer inquiries on these channels, create and send email campaigns, update Shopify for marketing campaigns and merchandising strategy, and will also become the go-to resource for influencer gifting. This role will work closely with all channels of our business, but will work on a daily basis on the direct-to-consumer channels to create and execute on our digital content needs. This role reports to Babiators’ Director of Ecommerce & Business Analytics.
Specific responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Take photographs to be used on Babiator brands social media
- Plan and post for all Babiators brands on social media
- Respond to customer inquiries on all social media channels
- Assist on planning and execution of larger photo shoots and video shoots
- Plan and execute influencer gifting
- Create marketing emails
- Update Shopify for marketing campaigns and merchandising needs
- Travel between Atlanta and Charleston for photo shoots and meetings, as necessary
Key Success Factors – the Right Person for this Role:
The ideal candidate will bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to learn and master the ins and outs of the Babiators business, is willing to roll up his/her sleeves where needed, and enjoys a fast-paced and results-oriented culture. Babiators runs on a lean team, and all team members must have a willingness and ability to be cross-trained and help out other team members as needed.
This role will be great for you if you have:
- The ability to manage large amounts of information with keen attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and proactively problem solve
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Good photography and creative skills
- Enjoy working independently as Babiators offers remote working days two days a week
- The ability to switch gears quickly and move from task to task
- Excellent organizational skills, including prioritization
- An ability to learn new software and data management systems
- A creative mind and a willingness to learn new skills
If this sounds like you, please send a PDF copy of your resume to email@example.com along with a brief cover letter.
Babiators, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law in the administration of its employment practices.